Thread: Setup fails over on Netgear FVS336GV2

Setup fails over on Netgear FVS336GV2

Hello friends, I have purchased the Netgear FVS336GV2 and was trying to do the setup fails over but when I am done with the setup and try to connect but it is not get connecting. I do not know what the problem is. I really not knowing what is the problem with, if I am trying to do it in other way then also it is not working out for me, very much fed up with it. I would like to know what the thing is where I am going wrong. Please do help me with this problem, tell me what I should do. Thank you.

Re: Setup fails over on Netgear FVS336GV2

I would like to tell that you better check out the following link where you will be getting complete method to do the setup of the WAN Gigabit Firewall, I do believe that you might have gone wrong in some or the other thing, such that you have enter some wrong address. It is better to refer the manual of the device before doing the setup of it. If something goes wrong during the setup then it is very much tough to make it proper or in correct manner. Whenever I have to do the connection then I always refer to the manual of that device then go ahead with the setup.

Netgear FVS336GV2 Manual

I would also suggest the same thing which the above user has told you. I would also like to say that you have taken correct Router, as it is having Dual WAN Gigabit Firewall along with the SSL and also it is best one to have a securely connection with remote users or remote LAN websites to your network and it is best for distributing the broadband Internet access within your network. It provides with two types of virtual private network, which is the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and IP security (IPsec), if you wanted to have optimal secure connection then it is best one for that. If you are using the SSL VPN tunnel then it is will be giving remote access to your corporate data for each and every user who is connected from wherever and also at any time there is no need to have the client-based software for that. Where the IPsec VPN tunnels gives tow main things, which is secure site-to-site tunnels and legacy support for the client-based remote access.

I would like to add over here something about this router; such that it is having the features of dual WAN Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports so that it can establish connection from the wired connection to broadband Ethernet-enabled modem. You are getting two WAN ports and getting option to setup the broadband connection of yours as a load-balancing or fail-over configuration. Even it is having the feature of four very speedy LAN Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports so which is able to establish a wired connection to the server, also to the Wireless-N access points and desktop computers even the other device which are having the Ethernet enabled on the LAN network. It is not a tough one to do the connection and it is having plenty of features with advanced security options, it is very much compatible with the Linux, UNIX, Windows, and Mac operating systems. So there should be no problem during the time of setup.