Thread: Getting iCal 403 Server Error after upgrading to Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Getting iCal 403 Server Error after upgrading to Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

In my computer I have upgrade operating system to Mac OS X lion. I am facing problem while synchronizing calendar with the iCal. Whenever I try to put calendar entry in the iCal at that time I get error. After that when I select Revert to Server option at that time it ask me for ignore or go Offline. I don’t know whether problem is on my system or problem is with the iCloud. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting iCal 403 Server Error after upgrading to Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

To solve this problem you have to first delete the calendars from your system which you have shared. After deleting the shared calendar you have to sign to the account from where calendar was shared. Now after that you have to stop sharing the calendar from there. Now you have to share calendar again and then you will not get iCal 403 Server Error again. Basically this problem occurs due to permission issue and by deleting the shared calendar from the system we can resolve it. I hope you will find this information helpful.

Re: Getting iCal 403 Server Error after upgrading to Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Quote Originally Posted by Eeshwari3 View Post
    To solve this problem you have to first delete the calendars from your system which you have shared. After deleting the shared calendar you have to sign to the account from where calendar was shared. Now after that you have to stop sharing the calendar from there. Now you have to share calendar again and then you will not get iCal 403 Server Error again. Basically this problem occurs due to permission issue and by deleting the shared calendar from the system we can resolve it. I hope you will find this information helpful.
    I was also having problem with the iCal and then I have tried to find the solution on internet but after spending so much of time on internet also I didn’t get any information, now after that one my friend told me to remove the shared calendar from the system and then stop sharing the calendar from iCloud and start it again. After that I have tried this solution and then my problem gets solved.