Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Xbox 360 to PC with switch

Networking & Security

Old 07-05-2012

sad Xbox 360 to PC with switch

Before i explain the issue ill explain my setup.
Both the xbox and the PC are connected to a network switch, which is in turn connected to a router. The issue im having is that, though the connection via windows media center is working. When i try to play music on my xbox through the select music option in the xbox guide and select my pc it says it cant connect to my PC. Any help? if you need more detail or i havent explained well enough just say.

Old 08-05-2012

Re: Xbox 360 to PC with switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekdude View Post
Before i explain the issue ill explain my setup.
Both the xbox and the PC are connected to a network switch, which is in turn connected to a router. The issue im having is that, though the connection via windows media center is working. When i try to play music on my xbox through the select music option in the xbox guide and select my pc it says it cant connect to my PC. Any help? if you need more detail or i havent explained well enough just say.
Since you have mentioned that it is saying that it cant connect to your PC. i just wanted to know what exactly is the message you are getting, just check it out and post it here so that i can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same as well.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,