Thread: Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware released?

Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware released?

Hi guys I heard about the Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware has released. Is that true because I want to install it and want to remove the viruses and malware form my PC. I heard that it is the best antivirus for removing the malware and other viruses from the computer. I want to know whether Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware has released or not. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware released?

Yes Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware has released and with new features. I have installed the Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware and tested it. It removed all the viruses and malware form my computer and now my computer works fast as it worked when bought it. The GUI of the Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware is very good and it has made it using easy. There are additional features added to the Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware and that are very useful. They have added the log center to view the details of the scanning you have made. They have also added the log of the Anvi Smart Defender to view the current status of it. In Anvisoft Smart Defender Hungarian, Portuguese, Slovenija, Turkish languages have been added. In Anvisoft Smart Defender new programmed engine is added to become more stable and fast. Anvisoft Smart Defender now can fix the multi-bugs of the previous antivirus. Anvisoft Smart Defender can even fix system bugs. Anvisoft Smart Defender is more stable to the cloud scan engine. This are the features are there in the new Anvisoft Smart Defender.

Re: Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware released?

The Anvisoft Smart Defender anti malware has released. There are new features installed in it to provide a good and better anti malware software. They have provided an easy GUI for access. There are many features installed in this version. Some of them which I know are as follows. The scanning has become very fast and light. It will not disrupt you when you are working with your computer. Anvisoft Smart Defender protects the computer and it has claimed that it is the powerful PC security Care. In Anvi Smart Defender's real-time protection you will get privacy guard, startup guard, process guard, process guard, behavior guard and files guard. In Anvi Smart Defender there is a Care now button which gives the solution for our system which automatically scans and repairs the systems errors. It is compactable with most of the leading antivirus products.