Thread: Xbox live get disconnect with D-Link DGL-4500

Xbox live get disconnect with D-Link DGL-4500

Hello friends, really not know that anyone has tested or not, but I am getting problem with it. Whenever I am doing System Link on Gears of War 3 then one of the systems gets booted off Xbox live whereas the other system stays connected. I have setup router according to Xbox Live which is common only difference is few wireless settings. Whereas for Xbox it is wired and other one is connected through wireless. Well for Gamefuel stuff according to recommend settings I do not know why I am getting booted off Live on System Link which is basically is a LAN. There is nothing shown on AFAIK in log with Firewall & Security and system and Critical are checked on the other 3 are not. Even I have coded in the IP, gateway and DNS for the Xbox and also using openDNS for time been. So please help me out with this problem. Thank you.

Re: Xbox live get disconnect with D-Link DGL-4500

If you check out the instruction then all of Xbox should be wired or all of them should be wireless. The reason behind that is that when using wireless and system link then it creates a ad-hoc network. And when it is told connected wirelessly then they are not connecting to the router at all, but they ate connecting to each other. I would suggest that you better refer below link, which will clear all your doubts and problem which you are facing will be solve. Just have a look on to it.

How to connect Xbox 360 consoles together for system link play