Thread: 2.27RU Firmware for D-link DIR-615 B2 router

2.27RU Firmware for D-link DIR-615 B2 router

Hello friends, I am searching for the firmware update for my D-link DIR-615 B2 router, I was trying to do it but was not at able to do it. So is there anyone who is able to do update for their router then please do tell me and if we are doing it then what changes can be observed after doing firmware changes to router. Please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: 2.27RU Firmware for D-link DIR-615 B2 router

If you wanted to have firmware for your router then better click on below link and download it for you. I have done it and it is working really nice, when you will be doing it then it will be providing you with AP mode and also much better QoS engine, which you can observe from the below images, so just have look at it and download it. If you look at this firmware is a great improvement over others I was thinking if D-Link has a newer build that they never released. It will be much better if someone from D-Link might tell something about it.

DIR-615 B2 with 2.27RU Firmware

I would like to know that how you have flash your router or any special instructions we need to follow and is it true that you are utilizing a US DIR-615 B2 with 2.25 earlier to the update and was the device flashed from the stock web interface firmware upgrade section following on that I could interested by upgrading please update us on everything worth knowing about and update? I positively wish and feel tempted to flash my DIR-615 B2 with 2.25 to the most recent beta firmware 2.27 from D-Link Russia and it additionally looks like D-Link Russia is making a great job in terms of keeping their clients cheerful following seeing the release notes they are absolutely detailed with their findings in the release notes and have the proposition of determining the issues by issuing a beta firmware first on their ftp server and for a parcel more senior B2 equipment modification this is essentially vowing on that equipment update E3 is at present over there and moreover I wish I might state the same or preferred for D-Link USA following it could be honest assuming that everything D-Link products sold are on treated with the same or preferable level in terms of firmware updates and value go ahead D-Link what is the keep back and I moreover think exceptional uphold for the devices especially in particular if not discontinued or end of life models are basic to an exceptional user and problem/issue unlimited user encounter and unfortunately I'm managing as of this moment with a buggy DIR-515 unfortunately it in addition got just an easy a few star rating from NewEgg purchasers it’s a DIR-515 and following its a flat priority/low finish gadget with the sum total of D-Links newest features and likewise being a green product it ought to be RMA and I need to pay for the unmanageable ground dispatching on my closure in trade generally losing coin actually paying for transportation for an additional repaired but cheerfully preferable router and owed to its level volume/priority which I unyielding think is not an exceptional choice and for getting up and go by not attempting to discover/resolve the aforementioned issue as soon as possible and maintain a strategic distance from settling the bugs in an opportune way goodness and I neglected to say people there is still a WPS vulnerability over there and I am still holding up to see how D-Link alters this immediately and takes its clients security without a doubt and not just "select just and high volume" models.

I was think that when will D-Link will fix the WPS vulnerability/exploit through a firmware update and address the WPS vulnerability/exploit since security ought to remain a top necessity and concern through and likewise require listen to clients feedback on the official site and in addition address issues with more senior equipment revisions like B2 and E3 that they are not ended models/hardware revisions.

I would like to say that one of D-link employee have told that “As you know, security is a top concern for D-Link and we are going with the Wi-Fi Alliance to guarantee the security and appearance of routers for clients. We might as well have an update following week and should again in touch as soon as possible for all.” So I think need to wait and see that there is something in next update for router.