To get your requirement you should perform below mentioned steps.
First of all you have to run below mentioned command to get snapshots of all replica volume
After that copy data from C:\Program Files\Microsoft DPM\DPM\Volumes\ShadowCopy to network drive.
DpmBackup is used to backup all DPM database and you have to create shadow copies which can be used to backup all replicas. If you wanted back up of DPM database then simply execute DpmBackup.exe –db on the system. make sure that particular system should running an instance of SQL Server.
DpmBackup.exe [-db [-instanceName <name>] [-targetLocation <location>]] [-replicas] [-certificates]
- %DPMInstallLoca this option is used to backup on DPM server at by default location for backup.
- [-instanceName] it is used to mentioned instance of SQL Server which is host by DPMDB. You can use when you are backing up the data from the remote instance of SQL sever.
- [-targetLocation] you can this parameter to override default backup location as well as it points out the folder on local computer.
- [-replicas] this particular parameter is used to create and mount shadow copies at %DPMInstallLocation%\Volu file location
- [-certificates] it used to create public certificates at %DPMInstallLocation%\DPMBackup\Certificates