Thread: Spyware malware remover for mac OS X 10.6

Spyware malware remover for mac OS X 10.6

Hello friends, I just finding out for malware and spyware programs, reason for having it, is that my email was been hacked and it was due to malware or spyware. I do have anti-virus program installed then also I wanted to have spyware/malware program additional, which will be safer for me. I was searching for it but did not have anyone of them. So does anyone know which will be best and proper to use it then do suggest me. Thank you.

Re: Spyware malware remover for mac OS X 10.6

I would like to tell there is no need to have a separate malware program for your Mac OS X system. If you check out on Windows system then you will be able to find them on larger scale and if you are thing to avoid then stop using internet explorer, but that is totally different case. For many part apple is having its own malware remover programs and you will be able to get from apple support websites, even it is baked on to OS X and it works automatically, no settings or installation is required for that. If you have read an article which was told that there are plenty of anti-virus for Mac OS X, which is having ability to remove all type of virus, those programs are being listed as “fake”, if you are having any anti-virus from other site then it will be not working, if it supported by apple then it should work and will not give you a single problem with it.

You are trying to say that there is no need to check computer for malware or spyware? The reason I am asking is because I am getting too much of warning pop-up and getting confuse with all these, I am not a technical person, but using Mac system from past 6 years, during that time never got this type of problem with it. This thing is making me very much confuse and worried about my system. Whatever you are trying to say is correct then I will not run a scan for malware/spyware. It is very much strange for me that how a hacker does got access to my email and hacked it? I was using my AT&T email out of my master AT&T email. It is the one easy to get to through Yahoo website and mostly do it when I am not using my computer. I can access it on my iMac with the help of Entourage. The sub email account it has been suspended by AT&T when AT&T discovered that my account is been hacked. They have told me that there were plenty of spams which were going out from my sub account to all those people who are there in my contact list. The first evidence I had was returned emails which is the Mailer Daemon and it was not delivered. After which friends happening to send mails tell me that my account is been hacked. One such message went out to a major contact index, I learned. I have adapted my password through AT&T. I run the Product Updater whenever it shows up as an immediate but beyond any doubt it is now up-to-date, including Java. In this way, again, I don't expertise much I should do as of right now.

It is not like that, if you keep on thinking upon this then I have keep on adverse what you should do and not to. There are plenty of malware threats which are mostly taken care by apple itself and those are threats which are handled by Apple's built-in malware scanner. I have not used it till now but you can try for analogy, just think of it as a pending rainstorm and for time being whatever you are able to find it are first few drops of rain. It might be possibility for having it before the downpour begins and you come to know that it will be start and happen for sure. So during such time it will be nice to have an umbrella with you so that you do not get wet, but most people does not do the same, if go according example then you will be safer and secure.

I would like to tell that your email was hacked at Yahoo site and it has not happened on your local Mac. It mostly happens with Yahoo and Hotmail. According to several sites, it would be the first Mac OS X virus is a fact. Yet there are several sites which have believed have rightly put their questions. The latter is very clear and is not worried: "The relevant script can only be installed by an administrator, after which it settles itself in the startup directory. It can also be installed from another disk to boot from it and the malware to install, that way there are no administrator rights are required and therefore no password, because that way permissions are ignored. You can absolutely do not become infected by simply browsing the Internet which, you will be protected by the fact that for most standard installations an administrator password. “One possibility for this script to get it installed in an attractive jacket stabbing, allowing an administrator tempted to download and install, then it can have harmful effects. Thus, the certain programs off and go in search of serial numbers and passwords.

SecureMac has released MacScan 2.6.1, an update utility anti-spyware for Mac OS X. According to reports the developer, the software now is able to provide countermeasures for the latest threats to OS X. The update is also aimed at improving the operation in general, the user interface and fixes some minor bugs. MacScan 2.6.1 costs $ 30, and is free for users who already have a version 2 and you can buy a Family Pack for $ 50 that allows you to install the application on three Macs. Being anti-spyware software for Mac begs the usual question: is this kind of applications on Mac OS X? Shortly, I think, given that the real dangers to our platform are few (if not close to zero), it would suffice just a little 'common sense when downloading "some" files from the internet.