Thread: Acer One D255. No Wireless Network

Acer One D255. No Wireless Network

Hello All.

My daughter completed a tutoring program successfully. They give a free Acer Aspire One D255 computer after the program is finished. Upon completion they give instructions on how to restore the computer to factory default. I've done that. However now her PC will not connect to our wireless internet. It doesn't even give me an option to set up a wireless connection.

When I go to devices the network adapter does not have a driver. How do I find the right driver and install it?

Re: Acer One D255. No Wireless Network

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLC View Post
    Hello All.

My daughter completed a tutoring program successfully. They give a free Acer Aspire One D255 computer after the program is finished. Upon completion they give instructions on how to restore the computer to factory default. I've done that. However now her PC will not connect to our wireless internet. It doesn't even give me an option to set up a wireless connection.

When I go to devices the network adapter does not have a driver. How do I find the right driver and install it?
    You can right click on the network adapter and then choose the update option, if you are connected to the internet then it will automatically find out the drivers for it and will install it as well, if it does not then you will have to try out installing the driver manually, anyways first check out the update option and then let me know if that's helping.