Thread: Avast VS McAfee VS Norton

Avast VS McAfee VS Norton

I brought a new laptop couple of months ago. Recently i took a broadband internet connection. Since than i feel that the performance of my laptop is going poor. It takes long time to run application and getting slow. I think it’s a virus problem.

Sad part was i dint installed any antivirus on my laptop. Am now confised between few Antivirus programs like i mentioned in the title. Could you guys please help me decide which is the best antivirus for my laptop?

Re: Avast VS McAfee VS Norton

Recently I used Avast internet security antivirus. It is a great and detects viruses very fast. It will not even hamper your system performance, no matter you have low configuration. Its gives better performance than the Norton and MacAfee. Trail version is also available on the website. If you are using the internet on your Pc or Laptop then go for Avast internet security otherwise go for Avast Pro version. Avast also provide good firewall feature.

Re: Avast VS McAfee VS Norton

Quote Originally Posted by Holbrook View Post
    Recently I used Avast internet security antivirus. It is a great and detects viruses very fast. It will not even hamper your system performance, no matter you have low configuration. Its gives better performance than the Norton and MacAfee. Trail version is also available on the website. If you are using the internet on your Pc or Laptop then go for Avast internet security otherwise go for Avast Pro version. Avast also provide good firewall feature.

I too agree that avast and MacAfee are the great choice. Don’t go for the Norton because its detection is poor.As always go for avast only if you have just these 3 choices because it has a high virus database and daily updated with new coming viruses. It Blocks viruses, spyware, and other types of malware. It Provides secure online shopping and banking.