Thread: Microsoft and antivirus sites are been blocked and getting low memory warning by Antivirus

Microsoft and antivirus sites are been blocked and getting low memory warning by Antivirus

Hello friends, I am using Avast antivirus and getting problem with it, whenever I am trying to access any of Microsoft site or any antivirus site then it is been blocked by antivirus. I am really frustrated with it and due to which I am not able to access those sites. When it is been happening then I feel that it is also affecting Windows Defender, so when I am checking it over there in full screen then it is appearing to take hardly 30 seconds and tell me that everything is been clear. So what I should do to make it work and there is one more problem with it, such that it showing me “Low Memory - Save your files” warning and when I check it then there is couple of space and there is no need to remove any files. So how to avoid this pop up and get rid of it. Really frustrated, please help me. Thank you.

Re: Microsoft and antivirus sites are been blocked and getting low memory warning by Antivirus

I would suggest that you better use Trend Micro HijackThis software and created a log file of problem which you are getting it. Would like to say something about Trend Micro HijackThis such that it is been free utility which makes a in-depth report of registry and file settings of your system and also it generate everything, such that it not only generated what is not safe but also make that it is been safe. When you will be doing this then you will be getting ability to selectively remove items from your system. Even it is also having scan-and-remove capability and has several tools which are been very much useful for removing malware from system, so it might be useful for you and might be able to remove which is not required in system.

Re: Microsoft and antivirus sites are been blocked and getting low memory warning by Antivirus

When you are done with HijackThis and get a list of file which is not correct. I would suggest that you better download some of malwarebytes software on to your system and when you have installed it then run it. Then after that you better check that where it is taking you and if it is getting fail then you better try to use fix method which might be available in that. One thing I would like to tell that there are couples of things which are going on internet and most of them it is harming the systems a lot. If you do not wanted to harmed or lose any of your data then I would suggest that you better take back up of all and format your whole system for once, which will be best, I do not think that there is a proper software which will remove and fix any of the problems which you are keep on getting it. This will be really being best method and also it will surely clear all the problems which you might be facing at present.

I also think that malwarebytes will be best one and it is been useful freeware antimalware tool. If you compare with any other malware remover then it is been fast and quickly remove malware from system, if you start with quick scan then it will be taking about 10 minutes to get complete and tell what are malware you were getting it and it is very fast with other high process consuming programs which are been running at same time in background. It is having heuristics engine which has been proved on multiple computers at time of experimental testing which is been capable of determining the difference between not good and very harmful applications. So you should try it and get one for you, which will be really worth and it might be working nicely for you.

I do not think that there is another software which is been as much effective and worth like malwarebytes, I would like to tell some of it features such that it is supporting multiple drive scanning which is also having networked drives and if you check out context menu options then it is having a scan-on-demand option and that also for each and every file in computer and also having FileAssassin option which you will be able to find it under More Tools section, this option is been used to remove locked files from system. User interface of it is very much simple, there is nothing which you will be finding it hard to get, and it is very much well organized. All the tabs are been under oversized logo, with a small number of options per tab to keep down clutter. It will be not taking plenty of time to install, but you should keep it updated, so that there is any new virus attacked and it is not able to detect it. It is really worth to use it and you will be not having problem with it.