Thread: Suggestion about UnThreat Antivirus Free Edition 2012

Suggestion about UnThreat Antivirus Free Edition 2012

Hello friends, I have heard that UnThreat Antivirus Free Edition is really a good antivirus and it is really worth to get it, I really not know that it is worth or not? There are couples of people who are really using it and tell that it is been worth. I am also thinking to go for it, but before going for it, wanted to know opinion about you all and if it is possible for you tell me something about it, such that it will be really helpful and can take perfect decision for me. I would also like to know that does it is using house engine and signatures and even also it is been ad blocking of the Internet Security version work with Chrome or not? Which is main thing which I am really looking for, so you people know anything then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

re: Suggestion about UnThreat Antivirus Free Edition 2012

Let me tell you that UnThreat AntiVirus Free Edition is been an advanced application which is been designed to protect computer against viruses. It is having full-featured anti-virus solution with potential of removing existing threats and stop them at the time they come into view with latest "on access" technology. The antivirus is also collection with anti-rootkit and mail cleaner. Below are key features of it:
    • State-of-the-art Anti-Virus engine
    • Anti-Spyware protection
    • Mail cleaner
    • Script scanner and blocker
    • Rootkit / Hook protection
    • ActiveX monitor
    • Windows startup and logon security
    • Registry scanner

I have also installed this I would like to tell that it is been really nice and also very much worth to have it. would like to share that I have installed it and run quick scan then it has hardly take more than 8 minutes to complete it. There was no virus in my system, as I keep it very much clean and also when scan was been over then also there was no virus detected. One thing what I liked about it is GUI (Graphical user interface) which is very much nice and it is very simple to work it, that is main thing it should be that user does not get confuse with it, this is what I think. One more thing I would like to say is that I have tested it against 30 links, it has worked to be very much potential, such as Ad-aware, when you are using it then it seem that it is a free version of Vipre.

The behavior blocker such that suspicious behavior setting in advanced requires work. I test with a considerable great measure of malware but no discovery from this. Not with standing, its handicapped by default, you need to prepare it manually. The signature discovery appears entirely exceptional. Right click doesn't demonstrate output with unthreat? Do you gentlemen have the same thing? GUI has the choice to alter shell setting output but it’s not there in the right click? Any single ability countless times it upgrades in a day? I think the VPN connector might as well not be there in the unhindered form if VPN practicality is just good to go for paid users. Checked few malware not identified by Unthreat with VirusTotal. Those malware were not identified by Unthreat here but discovered by Vipre at VT. In the event that it utilizes Vipre those malware ought to additionally be located by Unthreat, right? Conceivably Unthreat not distinguished that malware coz of less recurrence of redesigns or they are furnishing limited database.

Today I downloaded the free version. Because today when I checked the destination & clicked on download it revealed to me a window like download liberates & download paid. I thought the newfangled form with manual redesigns that was determined to discharge has been discharged. I downloaded & instated the unhindered & it required restart. Following restart it began the exact first database upgrade. Later when I began the framework I got the Unthreat window to carry on the trial version or drop in the bought serial number. No choice to carry on the unhindered form. But also the unhindered form was changed over to trial.

Installed it on a VBox 7 x64 at restart I received a file, I believe that it was a dll file, registration mistake but framework booted fine and it works totally don’t have chance to fling some virus' at it and see how it works. Heading off to clearly hold up for web test consequences. I unequivocally attempted to run nirsoft and Cain on the machine actually for pleasure and this one didn’t warn or square for any of the records replicated and ran? I mean I know these are not certified viruses but still secret word hijackers/sniffers. All the more king soft would've gotten the proposed as malware/risk ware. I’m not heading off to touch this one again.

It appears unthreat antivirus unhindered is really slow and not happening? I attempted it on my machine with windows 7 64bit extreme and it crashed following rebooting it got stayed on rebooting and could not run over to windows. Had to head over to safe mode and uninstall it and all items is back to typical. Besides on my different machine which has 32bit windows 7 extreme is running fabulous. So it could be surrey for 64bit frameworks anybody encountering the same thing?