Thread: How to resolve HTTP error Precondition Failed error message?

How to resolve HTTP error Precondition Failed error message?

as the title of the thread is saying what I am looking to ask you over here. well whenever I am trying to submit form I am getting 412 Precondition Failed error message. Can you tell me how can I fix the same? any help to resolve the matter will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to resolve HTTP error Precondition Failed error message?

In this particular situation Web server is assuming that HTTP data stream sent by your client such as web browser. It would include Precondition which server has been detected and it was not met. That is the header of the request specified information for the acceptable files which is not applied for the requested file.

Mostly above mentioned problem seems to occurring in Web traffic. Especially when client system could be a Web browser. This particular problem can be only resolved by simply examining the your client system only. Also you can have a talk with the ISP of yours to figure why the web sever of yours seems to failing with Precondition specification sent by the client system of yours.

After going through the issue of yours I am saying that the issue could be associated with defective programming of the Web server which supposed to managed the sites of yours. 'Precondition' specification could be irrelevant with the kind of access we are looking to use when we are checking the URL of the site. Apart from ISP you can also concerned vendor of Web server software in order to get the root cause of the problem of yours.