Thread: Unable to connect to NOAA.gov rest of websites are connecting by using Linksys WRT54G

Unable to connect to NOAA.gov rest of websites are connecting by using Linksys WRT54G

Well currently I am using Linksys WRT54G. by using this particular router I am not able to access NOAA.gov. but I am not getting any issue while connecting any other websites irrespective of whether it is private or public. I searched on the Google to get the root cause of the problem but I was not able to get anything which would help to resolve the issue. any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to connect to NOAA.gov rest of websites are connecting by using Linksys WRT54G

After going through the problem of yours I am suggesting that you router might be infected by DNS changer. You should simply check router and see whether any unusual DNS server settings existing apart from ISP's DNS servers. Also for sake of try I recommend that you should simply factory reset your router and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

Re: Unable to connect to NOAA.gov rest of websites are connecting by using Linksys WRT54G

Let me know whether you have tried to access above mentioned website through modem. In case it is working than you should try to open Port 443 on the router of yours.

As far as I know Port 443 is utilized for secured websites. In case you are not able to access such websites then you might need to contact the internet provider. You should simply ping your websites and check out whether you are able to get replies through the web addresses.