Thread: Unable to see network computer with Cisco Linksys E3000

Unable to see network computer with Cisco Linksys E3000

I have 5 computer on my network from which 2 computers ar connected with Cisco Linksys E3000 directly and other 3 computers are connected to switch at the other side of my office. The problem is I am not able to network computers on windows 7network section. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to see network computer with Cisco Linksys E3000

To solve this problem you have to enable NETBIOS on your windows 7 computer. After enabling the netbios in your computer you will be able to see network computers. I was also having this problem and then I have enabled netbios and then my problem gets solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    To solve this problem you have to enable NETBIOS on your windows 7 computer. After enabling the netbios in your computer you will be able to see network computers. I was also having this problem and then I have enabled netbios and then my problem gets solved.
    I am also notable see network computers in my computer. I have tried several setting but problem does not get solved. I have tried to enable the NETBIOS but I don’t know how enable it. Please let me know how to enable NET BIOS.

To enable NETBIOS you have to follow this stapes. First you have go to the control panel in your computer and after doing that you have to select Network and Internet and then click on the Network Connections. Now after clicking on the network connection you have to look for your connection. Right click on that and then select properties. Go to the properties of Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4 and then select advanced TCP/IP setting. Click on WINS tab and go to the NetBIOS setting. After doing that you have to Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP and click on OK. After doing that your problem will get solved.

I have read your problem and I will also suggest you to enabling the NETBIOS will fix this problem. I was also having same problem with my network computers and then I have enabled NETBIOS and then my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.