Thread: Unable to open any particular website when connected via linksys router

Unable to open any particular website when connected via linksys router

Hi everyone I am trying to access some sites through Linksys router which unfortunately for me is not getting opened up. That’s what the problem is in my case. Now I have seen that website opens when I remove the router. So what can be the possibility that some of the websites are not opening up via Linksys router. Whatever is the possibility, you suggest me the solutions for the problem.

Re: Unable to open any particular website when connected via linksys router

I would say check out for your firewall settings or antivirus settings and see if that particular website is been blocked or not. Most probably it’s the firewall who is appearing to be the culprit over here. Anyways you do have a check about the same and revert back to me if there was any help or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    I would say check out for your firewall settings or antivirus settings and see if that particular website is been blocked or not. Most probably it’s the firewall who is appearing to be the culprit over here. Anyways you do have a check about the same and revert back to me if there was any help or not.
    Dude I have checked that and to my surprise there were no sites blocked in that list. Plus I have kept the accessibility settings in the antivirus to normal. I have checked this router with the different laptops and tested all of them with the same router and none of the laptops displayed that particular websites. So any idea that you all have for this then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart Break KId View Post
    Dude I have checked that and to my surprise there were no sites blocked in that list. Plus I have kept the accessibility settings in the antivirus to normal. I have checked this router with the different laptops and tested all of them with the same router and none of the laptops displayed that particular websites. So any idea that you all have for this then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response.
    You can report this problem with the Linksys support staff and ask them if they have blocked this website or not. Sometimes it does happen. So I f you want you can confirm it from them. Give them the list of websites that you cant open and ask them if there any such cases that these websites might have banned. After having a talk with them you will get a clear picture of the problem. So do as what I have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese-R View Post
    You can report this problem with the Linksys support staff and ask them if they have blocked this website or not. Sometimes it does happen. So I f you want you can confirm it from them. Give them the list of websites that you cant open and ask them if there any such cases that these websites might have banned. After having a talk with them you will get a clear picture of the problem. So do as what I have said.
    You will not believe but I have had a talk with them as well. the conversation lasted for around 30 minutes and whatever thing they suggested me I did and also they haven’t blocked any website at all. So where can the problem lie?

I would ask you to check the url properly. You must be knowing the name of the website right type that name in the google and see if it comes in the search results. Try checking it in the different browsers as well as you can also use proxy sites if the pages are opening. So do try working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjork View Post
    I would ask you to check the url properly. You must be knowing the name of the website right type that name in the google and see if it comes in the search results. Try checking it in the different browsers as well as you can also use proxy sites if the pages are opening. So do try working on it.
    Ok great can you tell me some name of the proxy sites with which I can access the websites? Please do tell me quickly.

Atunnel, vtunnel is a good proxy sites which hides your anonymity online. So you can use these sites to access the webpages.

I hope that’s what you are looking for.