Thread: Getting "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN." message in hamachi network

Getting "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN." message in hamachi network

I have recently created Hamachi network and there are 6 computers in my network and I have found that there is a triangle-exclamation warning, I have checked out the Properties of the computers and have found that the Peer Properties box is appearing with "error" in the VPN status section and when I am checking out the details then it says the following:
    "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN.".
    The affected machines are not able to ping their own Hamachi address and the other in the network as well but then they can ping 127.0.0.1 and does not having any issue in accessing internet and all, is there anyone who have an idea about the error message???

Re: Getting "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN." message in hamachi network

I am having the exact situation and other than this I am not able to see internet as well as in the network adaptors list, I have been looking after a solution for the same in a no of forum but then I have just found more and more people having the same issue but then there was not even a single solution that appeared to be effective to solve out the issue, if anyone finds a working solution for the same then please post it here, it will be highly appreciated.

Re: Getting "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN." message in hamachi network

I have checked out the same and I have found one mentioning that he has solved out the issue by performing the below solution, so just give it a try and see if it is helping:
    • First Delete Hamachi Network Adapter by going in to device manager
    • After that Uninstall Hamachi and make sure that you are rebooting the maxchine
    • When you are done with the same then just Deploy Hamachi from weblink and after that things should work fine further.

Before trying out this solution make sure that you are backing up Hamachi Configuration Folder before you start with the above process. Just try it out and then post back the result that you get.

I don’t think that I will be able to try out the same as I have mentioned that the adapter is missing in my case. I have tried installing network adapter manually and it had showed me "Hamachi Network Adapter” but then after proceeding with the same it came up with an error message saying “file could not be found.” I have tried installing other adapters but then I don’t know why they are not showing up. I have tried deleting the Hamachi registry as well but then it is not making any difference, is there some other workaround that I can try out??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I was having the same issue but then the I was able to see the Hamachi Network Adapter, if anyone wants then they can try out the below solutions, it had worked out for me:
    • First kill the hamachi-2.exe process from the task manger
    • After that go in to device manger and then disable and enable the hamachi network adapter
    • Now go in to control panel and then start "LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling engine" service again
    • When done with the above steps then go in to start menu and Start the Hamachi client.

I have now solved the issue by moving back to an older version, so if anyone else I having same case as mine then they can solve their issue by the solution that I have tried.