Thread: How to change "Relayed tunnel" into "Direct tunnel" in Hamachi network

How to change "Relayed tunnel" into "Direct tunnel" in Hamachi network

I have been using Hamachi network for playing games with my friends but then I have found that my friends are connected through Direct Tunnel whereas I am connected through Relayed Tunnel, I just wanted to know if there is a way to change "Relayed tunnel" into "Direct tunnel", I have been looking out after a solution for the same on other forums as well but then have not got any luck, is there anyone who can help me out here??

Re: How to change "Relayed tunnel" into "Direct tunnel" in Hamachi network

I have been using Hamachi network for playing games with my friends but then I have found that my friends are connected through Direct Tunnel whereas I am connected through Relayed Tunnel, I just wanted to know if there is a way to change "Relayed tunnel" into "Direct tunnel", I have been looking out after a solution for the same on other forums as well but then have not got any luck, is there anyone who can help me out here??
    You can try out the solution that has been mentioned below:
    • Just go in to Hamachi > System > Preferences > Settings > Advanced Settings > Peer Connections and then make the changes as below:
      Local UDP Address > Smaller Box : 45565
      Local TCP Address > Smaller Box : 45566
    • After that portforward 45565 for UDP as well as 45566 for tcp by going in to the router settings, other than this also make sure that you are allowing them in my Inbound Rules as well as Outbound Rules in the firewall of your windows.

Just try out the same and then let me know if it is helping.

Hey thanks for the solution but then I don’t know why I am not able to get udp adrress and the tcp, you can just check out the below image:

Is there any other method of getting it??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I am not very sure but then it appears as if he is trying to say that one has to enter 45565 in the smaller box for the value and then click on set and same for the tcp, might be a common port number, just try out the same and see if it is helping.