Thread: Getting error message "Hamachi HAs lost the connection to the engine"

Getting error message "Hamachi HAs lost the connection to the engine"

I don’t know what went wrong with the hamachi and now it is not working and I am getting an error message saying "Hamachi has lost the connection to the engine". I have restarted it as well as my system but then it is not making any difference, the error message come up when I am trying to run hamachi, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???

Re: Getting error message "Hamachi HAs lost the connection to the engine"

I don’t know what went wrong with the hamachi and now it is not working and I am getting an error message saying "Hamachi has lost the connection to the engine". I have restarted it as well as my system but then it is not making any difference, the error message come up when I am trying to run hamachi, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???
    I am getting the same error message:

I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who can help me out as well???

I think I can help you out here, actually I am aware of the error message and I will like to inform you that this arise when LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling Engine" is not started, anyways just follow the solution that has been mentioned below and check if the issue is getting solved or not.
    • First just right click on my computer and then click on the manage option.
    • After that go in to Services and then start tunneling engine auto/manual

This had worked out for me and I think it will help you out as well.

I am facing the same situation but then in my case It does not happens all the time, I am not able to open the client but then networking is working fine and I have checked out the same by doing Ping as well as File sharing, by now I have tried removing the h2-ui.log and have restarted the service as well as the computer to get rid of the same error message but then sometimes everything just works fine and sometimes just after few minutes it gives me an error message saying "hamachi has lost the connection to the engine." When I try to open it, I am not able to track out the actual cause of this, I have been looking after a solution for the same in a no of forum but then I have just found more people having the same issue but then not even a single effective solution to solve it out, if anyone finds a working solution for this then please pot it here, it will be highly appreciated.

I have been checking out for the same and I have found the below article to be addressing the same issue, just check it out and see if it helping you out or not.
    Why do I receive Failed to Connect to Engine?

I have found one mentioning that the below solution has worked out for him, I am not very sure about the same but then you can atleast give it a try:
    • First just go in to services and then stop “LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling”
    • After that downloaded Hamachi again and this time just right-clicked on the exe file and then chose the repair option.
    • When the process gets completed, just start LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling services again.

Just try out this and post back the result hat you get.

I have found one mentioning that the below solution has worked out for him, I am not very sure about the same but then you can atleast give it a try:
    • First just go in to services and then stop “LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling”
    • After that downloaded Hamachi again and this time just right-clicked on the exe file and then chose the repair option.
    • When the process gets completed, just start LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling services again.

Just try out this and post back the result hat you get.