Thread: How to remove dysfunctional user/computer from Hamachi network

How to remove dysfunctional user/computer from Hamachi network

In my case I am having 6 computer’s in network but then amongst them one is not being used, so I am willing to remove the same dysfunctional user/computer from the network?? Rather than just deleting my network and then adding a new one, I have been looking out after a solution for the same but then have not yet found an effective solution yet, is there anyone who can help me out with it??

re: How to remove dysfunctional user/computer from Hamachi network

In my case I am having 6 computer’s in network but then amongst them one is not being used, so I am willing to remove the same dysfunctional user/computer from the network?? Rather than just deleting my network and then adding a new one, I have been looking out after a solution for the same but then have not yet found an effective solution yet, is there anyone who can help me out with it??
    I am in the same situation, there are 10 pc’s in my network from which 3 are just dysfunctional for now and I am just willing to delete or remove old IP's and those computers from the private Hamachi network, I was just checking out this forum for an answer, anyways if anyone finds out a solution for the same then please post it here, it will be highly appreciated.

I think that I can help you out here, just try out the below solution:
    • First go to my.hamachi.cc and then just register to the service and then log in and add all your active clients
    • After that go in to networks and then just click on the name of your network and then remove the ips you don't need using the "Evict" button.

Just check out the same and then post back the result that you get for this solution. Hope that helps.

Hey thanks for the same, the solution was really helpful but then I don’t think that it is a perfect solution, I mean that I have performer the same and have created a new HLAN naming “mylan” and it has helped me out in getting freshly readded clients but then it won’t be helping out in remembering 10 numerals, your solution is quite good but then not perfect.

In that case I will like to inform you that the Logmein basically don’t have the administrative access to your network,so if there is any network that does not exist then you won’t be able to administer that network later, the only option that we are left with is adding a new network and then migrating the other computers to the same, after you log out of the dysfunctional computers name one cannot access them from the old network and that is the reason one has to login to the new network. Hope that helps.

I have tried to follow the solution that has been mentioned above but then I don’t know why the "Evict" button is missing in my case, I guess it might have happened after installing operating system, anyways is there anything I can do about the same??? Any further help for it will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to remove dysfunctional user/computer from Hamachi network

I am not very sure about this but then I have just checked out for the same and I have found one mentioning that after deleting below files from the "Logmein Hamachi" folder:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data
    • C:\Documents and Settings\"myuser"\Local Settings\Application Data
    • C:\Program Files (x86)
    And then restoring the same from back-up image and then rebooting the machine had brought up the "Evict" button in his case, so just give it a try and then let me know if it is helping or not.