Thread: where I can download Smartwizard of netgear ?

where I can download Smartwizard of netgear ?

Hello guys, I am interested in the netgear smartwizard and I am not finding some way to download it. However there are some sites with the title that they say the download option but I am not exactly however not able to download. So can someway say where I can download Smartwizard?

Re: where I can download Smartwizard of netgear ?

I wish to say that it shouldn't require to, it should be built into the firmware? I also want to inquire which version firmware do you have? And If you are making use of the old version you might require to upgrade that to get the wizard.

I also want to know if you are needing the wizard for the drivers? And as it depends on the modem you have(model #). You need to specify the modem so you should take care that downloading the Smartwizard will match your particular modem.

I would say that you need to look at the support pages for the other Smart Switches and to search regarding it , it's accessible on some one of the netgear sites but however , I am not able to recall which.

Hello guys, I am having some information regarding it and to say it’s usually available from the support page for whatsoever device you require it for. So take care of this thing to download it.

Hello guys, I am having some information regarding it and to say it’s usually available from the support page for whatsoever device you require it for. So take care of this thing to download it.
    I also wishing to download the same as I require it. I also need to tell you that the Netgear have apparently reduced their support even further to not let you download it. In these recent days I have version 2.05.05 and require version 2.05.03 to do the primary firmware installed for my FS726T .

I was facing the similar issue of requiring the previous smart wizard so that I was able to upgrade a FS726 that was not upgraded till now. I need to tell you about my experience and in my opinion I suppose that you will not able to find version 2.05.03 which is needed in the situation. So just find it somewhere on the site and it will great if you are able to have a download of the version mentioned earlier.

I need to say that it is under the specific product you own. After you go to the official site, you need to look for it under the specific product from the drop down menu. I was able to find that in the second column and you will find easy options to download it. But see to it that you choose the proper model no.