Thread: Cannot Connect to BSNL Wireless on Iphone 3G v4.0

Cannot Connect to BSNL Wireless on Iphone 3G v4.0

I was planning to buy the BSNL AV800 v3.0 as per recommended by my friend as he told that thee were no issues at all and then installed at my place. I am able to access wireless on my laptop. At the time of trying to connect with my Iphone 3G to wireless, I came to notice that there was no connection. at first when the setup was configured i did not facilitate to WEP,but at present i was able to have a connection established with my Iphone. at present i have my WEP enabled but my Iphone is not able to connect to the Internet. I want to add further that all of my Wireless Devices are able to access the internet with this WEP. So I wanted to inquire is there any requirement to enable multicast or something else on the BSNL AV800 v3.0? If you answer positive , Where will i find that choice. So as I want to work on my iphone,should i alter my Wireless Security from WEP to WPA so that it is possible for me to work on my Iphone?

re: Cannot Connect to BSNL Wireless on Iphone 3G v4.0

You need to have a glance over this topic as I have provided some useful information to your topic.
    1)You need to see that the Mac filtering is off.
    2) you need to see in the case of enabling of WEP 64 Bit encryption, I think that your issue may have started there . so you need to look in the adjoining areas of this concern.
    3) make some certain changes around the Channel if it is already on AUTO.

You need to first of all, Check the "White List" menu page.
    Plus , you need to enable MAC address/es permission/ entries ? so you need to disable it and attempt. You will be a appropriate solution.

You can also make an attempt to modify the Security settings. typically the menu page where you observe "security" menu item: Box" WEP" entered will have a scroll down arrow. attempt it and then see the results.

So I was also having the similar problem but you need to check UPnP alternative. Check if it is enabled or not. After this, post the reply for your solution.

Guys, you can have a glance on this topic as I have finded some solution from other sources. So to continue with your answer, you need to low down your broadcast band to 2.4 Gz, if it doesn't tend to effort , you need to alter your channel to - "auto". So by this you will be able to get some hint .
    2. make use of 802.11G rather than making use of 802.11N.
    3. you also need to make use of the key so that you are able to connect to the router with your Iphone rather than the passphrase.

I have tried with some solutions and enable fullcone nat along with disable the firewall. And the solution did work in my case. You will be able to get the solution and working even in secured network. So do try this. hope this helps.

Friends , the above solutions didn’t worked in my case but as I was searching on the net about this topic , I found this. I had my issue solved. Hope the same occurs in your case. when you enable your WEP key then you might be able to see your router name in your iPhone plus when you will have a click on it your iPhone will inquire for Network Key as well as simply enter your WEP key there. And you will be with your solution.
    It is not required that to disable WEP key. if you go on apple store they will as well have WEP enable and still they serve internet on ipod or else iphone.

You have to configure your modem to pppoe for all time on connection to get access to wifi by means of iPhone. So you will have to check for the connections and do give reply for the same.

I have come across this situation and according to me, I suppose that the Iphone is perhaps not supporting the wireless network correctly, though i'm not certain as I dint made use of an Iphone. I've had the similar issues on one of my mobiles although.

Re: Cannot Connect to BSNL Wireless on Iphone 3G v4.0

I made severe attempts to have a connection . later I tried with resetting the iphone as well as modem and then Changed the said , but I was only able to connect in an unsecured network.