Thread: ESET NOD32 v5 Installation failed, error code 2753

ESET NOD32 v5 Installation failed, error code 2753

Hi, I am using window XP professional version in my laptop. I want to install ESET Antivirus in machine but I’m unable to install it. Because I’m getting some Error code is 2753. Can anyone help me so that I can fix this problem?

Re: ESET NOD32 v5 Installation failed, error code 2753

The code error which you are getting is related to registry files. I would suggest you that uninstall your ESET node using CC cleaner. After that try search out any folder related to ESET node if you found any such type of file delete it. If you want to delete such file click on c drive and after that click on program file in that I’m sure you will get folder of ESET node. After that use regcleaner (or jv16, better) to terminate uninstallation and delete ESET registry key. Then reboot and try to install again.

I would suggest you that please start your machine in safe mode. If you don’t know how to install in safe mode. I’m giving steps please follow it.

I would suggest you that please start your machine in safe mode. If you don’t know how to install in safe mode. I’m giving steps please follow it:

1. Turn on your laptop.
    2. during that when you did turn on please press F8 from laptop. After that you will get black screen on which you will get many option to start of machine. With the help of “DOWN” arrow or “UP” arrow key select safe mode. After that your machine automatically will go in safe mode. In safe mode you can install update version of antivirus.

If you are not able install ESET NOD32 v5 in laptop, then I would recommend you install in safe mode.How to install in safe mode just follow this path. I hope it will help you.

Restart your pc, whenever you start pc at that istant please press button f8. Then after that it will ask you for in which mode you want to start.With the help of up and down arrow key select safe mode, you laptop will automatically start in safe mode. After that you can install ESET NOD32 in your laptop.

If you are getting such type warning I will recommend you that follow this steps and I hope it will work.
    Click on the start button and then in run please type command i.e. cmd. Then it will show you dos command window. In dos window please type “regsvr32 vbscript.dll” without quoatation mark and press enter. After that you will see “DllRegisterServer in vbscript.dll”, the require file for the appliaction would be register. After that you you can install any appliaction. If you will again get such type of error just install in safe mode.