Thread: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is blocking TClock and LClock

ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is blocking TClock and LClock

I have been using ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and everything was working fine but then since I have installed the latest update it has started blocking TClock, LClock along with some other utilities as well, I have found that when I am disabling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security then they are running without any issues, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out??

Re: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is blocking TClock and LClock

I have been using ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and everything was working fine but then since I have installed the latest update it has started blocking TClock, LClock along with some other utilities as well, I have found that when I am disabling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security then they are running without any issues, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out??
    In that case I just wanted to know the TClock and the LClock execute file are having all the all the privileges as allowed in the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and they are considered as Super Trusted, if not then make sure that you do the same and after that test them out and see if they are getting blocked, just check it out and then let me know what you are getting.

I am aware of the same and I have tried it out as well and in my case the TClock and the LClock execute file along with the other utilities that I need are having allowed all privileges in ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, probably as you called super trusted but then I don’t know why it is still blocking them, is there any other solution that I can try out to avoid the blocking and all?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

As far as I am aware the utilities that you have mentioned are quite old and I don’t think that they might e supported by the os like windows 7 and vista, I think that you should better find out a latest replacement for the same. If you still have doubt regarding the same then you can contact the official tech support and see what they have to say about the same.