Thread: ESET NOD32 v5 virus signature database is not getting updated

ESET NOD32 v5 virus signature database is not getting updated

I have recently installed ESEST NOD32 v5 and it has been just a week and today I have found that the virus signature database is not getting updated, I mean that it keeps saying that the entered username and password are not correct but then I am quite sure that they are as I have copied them from the email that ESET had sent me, I don’t know what is the issue all about is there anyone who can help??

re: ESET NOD32 v5 virus signature database is not getting updated

I have recently installed ESEST NOD32 v5 and it has been just a week and today I have found that the virus signature database is not getting updated, I mean that it keeps saying that the entered username and password are not correct but then I am quite sure that they are as I have copied them from the email that ESET had sent me, I don’t know what is the issue all about is there anyone who can help??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that what is the information that you are getting when you are clicking on "Verify license validity" which is in the Help and support section, just check it out and then let me know about the same so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing.

I have checked out the same and it says that license could not be verified and so and it is just not allowing me to login with the username and the password, i am quite sure that it is right and it has not been changed by now as well, what might be the possible cause of the issue, is there any other thing that I can try out to get it work, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

That’s really weird I think that you should better contact the distributor / reseller from where you have purchased and find out the status of your license, just contact them and see what they have to say about the same. Best of luck.