Thread: Not able to see Notification message after installing ESET NOD32 5.0.94.0

Not able to see Notification message after installing ESET NOD32 5.0.94.0

I have been running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, 64-bit in my system and I have recently installed NOD32 AV 5.0.94.0 and the problem that I am facing now is that the notification messaging that pops in the lower right corner is appearing to be blacked out and I am not able to read anything, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???

Re: Not able to see Notification message after installing ESET NOD32 5.0.94.0

I have been running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, 64-bit in my system and I have recently installed NOD32 AV 5.0.94.0 and the problem that I am facing now is that the notification messaging that pops in the lower right corner is appearing to be blacked out and I am not able to read anything, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that have you tried changing the desktop theme, I mean that to Windows Vista or Windows Classic to check out if it is making any difference, if not then check out the same and then let me know if it is helping, just try it out and see what you get.

I think that you should better post the screenshot of the black pop-up that you are getting so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing, just post it here for further help.

I have tried changing the theme but then it is not making any difference and the pop-up is still appearing dark black, just check out the attached screen shot:

Do you all have an idea about it??

I have checked out for the same and I have found that this used to happen because of some kind of bug in WindowBlinds, if you want then you can try out the latest version of WindowBlinds and see if it is solving out the issue, it is said that the latest version has fixed the issue for Vista/Win 7x64 but then I am not very sure about the same as I have found varying opinions, If that is not helping then you will have to try out disabling every component of WindowBlinds and checking out if it is making any difference, I think a much better idea will be reinstalling WindowBlinds.