Thread: ESET NOD32 Antivirus is not helping out with Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen trojan

ESET NOD32 Antivirus is not helping out with Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen trojan

I have recently installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus and everything was running fine by now but then today my system has been attacked by the Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen Trojan and I am getting the below message every time when the machine boots up:
    "Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen trojan (unable to clean) Startup scanner - boot sector MBR sector of the 0. Physical disk"
    Is there anyone who has faced the same and can help me in getting rid of this issue??

Re: ESET NOD32 Antivirus is not helping out with Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen trojan

I have recently installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus and everything was running fine by now but then today my system has been attacked by the Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen Trojan and I am getting the below message every time when the machine boots up:
    "Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen trojan (unable to clean) Startup scanner - boot sector MBR sector of the 0. Physical disk"
    Is there anyone who has faced the same and can help me in getting rid of this issue??

I will suggest you to try out bootcd of eset in order to get rid of this issue and if you want then you can try out fixmbr from recovery console using the cd as well, I think that they will possibly help you out, just check it out and then let me know if they are helping if they does not, then let me know the solutions that you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same.

By now I have tried out the following but then they have just not helped:
    • CCleaner
    • Malwarebytes
    • SuperAntispyware
    • Spybot
    • Eset Online scanner

Even after trying out all this I am not able to get rid of this message.

Even I my system has been attacked by the Win32/Agent.SDG.Gen Trojan and ESET NOD32 Antivirus is not detecting it all, I have tried out a no of solution to clean it but then have not got any luck, In my case I am runningWindows XP Pro SP3 32-bit in my system and I am using the ESET NOD32 v4. OS and the antivirus list is fully updated as well, I am really running out if ideas, is there anyone who can help me with some workaround???

I think that you should better try to use the Hitman Pro, I know that these kind of viruses does not leave the system easily but then I am sure that Hitman Pro will help you out, I have been using the same and till now it has always helped me out with such attacks. If you want then you can also try out taking the backup and then restore from the point when your system was not infected, just try it out and see if it is making any difference but then if it does not help then go with the Hitman Pro. Hope that helps.