Thread: How to get rid of "You are Protected!" message from ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000

How to get rid of "You are Protected!" message from ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000

I have recently installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000 and I have been getting popup window saying "You are Protected! Thanks for choosing ZoneAlarm. Your software is pre-configured for your protection." But then this window keeps appearing every day and I want to get rid of the same, is there any option by which I can turn the appearance of this window off, is there anyone who has an idea about it??

Re: How to get rid of "You are Protected!" message from ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000

I have recently installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000 and I have been getting popup window saying "You are Protected! Thanks for choosing ZoneAlarm. Your software is pre-configured for your protection." But then this window keeps appearing every day and I want to get rid of the same, is there any option by which I can turn the appearance of this window off, is there anyone who has an idea about it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that how randomly you are getting this message, I mean that are you getting this message every time after the boot up or every day, actually even I am using ZoneAlarm and as far as I remember I have received the same pop-up just thrice or four time a month and not more than that, so I just want to confirm if you are having different case or so?

Re: How to get rid of "You are Protected!" message from ZoneAlarm Security Suite 10.1.065.000

I am not getting this message every day or every time after the update but then I am getting it for most of the days and not thrice or four times as you have specified, the other thing that I wanted to share is that I was not getting any such message previously but then it started appearing after an virus update, while going through the logs I have found that I get it almost every day by 5, I am not sure about the exact time but then I use my computer by that time and have got it after 5 pm.

There are possibilities that it might be because of some virus so to be at the safer side better uninstall the ZoneAlarm and if you want then you can try to use a clean tool and when you are assured that you have removed it completely then reinstall it and make sure that you are installing the latest version, just try it out and then let me know if it is solving the issue or not. Best of luck.

I am facing the same issue and I have tried out the above solution as I was suggested in a no of other forum as well but then it is just not making any difference in my case, I have tried out uninstalling and reinstalling the ZoneAlarm several times but then I have not yet got any success, I am still looking after a solution for the same and have just found more people having the same issue and the same solution of uninstalling and reinstalling, which has not worked out for me, I also wanted to share that I was out for 20 days and when I checked it after a long time then there were 15 message saying the same, if anyone finds an effective solution for resolving it then please share it will be highly appreciated.

If the above possible solution is not helping you then I think that you should better contact the technical Support and check out what they have to say about the same. If you want and if you are having a valid ZoneAlarm license than you can contact the technical Support Live Chat as well:
    Technical Support Live Chat