Thread: No in-private browsing and site check in Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000

No in-private browsing and site check in Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000

I have recently installed and I have found that even after I had checked site checking and in-private browsing in the preference there is No in-private browsing and site check in Zonealarm, I had noticed the same issue in 250 version as well but then I thought that it would have been solved in the Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000 but then it’s not, is there anyone who has an idea in getting the site checking and in-private browsing work???

Re: No in-private browsing and site check in Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000

I have recently installed and I have found that even after I had checked site checking and in-private browsing in the preference there is No in-private browsing and site check in Zonealarm, I had noticed the same issue in 250 version as well but then I thought that it would have been solved in the Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000 but then it’s not, is there anyone who has an idea in getting the site checking and in-private browsing work???
    As far as I am aware in-private browsing has been removed from the toolbar after the version 10.1.065.000 and not all the browser are having Private Browsing built-in and if that is not working for you then I think that you should better contact the technical Support Live Chat and see what they have to say about the same:
    24/7 Live Chat

I have been facing the same and that too on 2 computers running on windows 7 64, I had contacted the Technical Support Live Chat and they just said that this is an known issue to them but then they have found varying result and they are trying to find out the cause of this issue, they said that it is working on some computers and does not works on some other and that is why they are not been able to track out the exact cause of this issue, they just said that they are working on it and will contact me with a solution soon.

I have found the same varying result as well, I mean that I am having one computer which is running on windows 7 64 but then there is no in-private browsing and site check available whereas on the other hand they both are working on the new version of ZA on laptop which is running on with, I wish they could solve out this issue soon.