Thread: un-checking toolbar at Zonealarm 10.1.065.000 installation is making no effect

un-checking toolbar at Zonealarm 10.1.065.000 installation is making no effect

I have upgraded to Zonealarm 10.1.065.000 and at the time of the installation I had made sure that I am un-checking all the boxes which were there on the popup and even after that the toolbar got installed, I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the same again making sure that I am un-checking toolbar anyway but then it again got installed, I don’t know what is the issue all about and why un-checking toolbar at Zonealarm is not taking place, is there anyone who has an idea about it??

Re: un-checking toolbar at Zonealarm 10.1.065.000 installation is making no effect

I have been facing the same and I have tried Uninstalling ZoneAlarm Free with Clean.exe and I have also used the removal tool as well and after that I had Re-installed the latest version of ZoneAlarm 10.1.056.000 and during the installation I had made sure that I am un-checking the Security Toolbar Option but then it did not took the effect and the toolbar still got installed, I really want to know if there is a solution by which I can get rid of the toolbar, I wish it could have been listed in the add/remove program so we could have installed it without any such issues.

Re: un-checking toolbar at Zonealarm 10.1.065.000 installation is making no effect

I don’t know how come you all are facing this issue, I mean that even I have uninstalled the ZoneAlarm 10.1.056.000 and during the installation I had unchecked the toolbar box and at the end I did not found it to be installed and every things seems to be working now, I just wanted to know that are you all downloading it form the official site, I have downloaded it form the below site and did not had any such issues if you all want then you can try to download the same and try out the installation as well.
    Zonealarm free 10.1.065.000

I am not aware if there is some personal setting by which it can be uninstalled and so but then I have found that we can get rid of the same in internet explorer by going in to the tools/manage add-ons and then disable it, if you are using Firefox then you can check out for the same option in tools / add-ons / extensions, I have heard that it is disabled by default in the Firefox but then if it isn’t then you can disable it. Just try out the same and see if the above possible solution is appearing to be helping.