Thread: Client Deployment Wizard in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 is failing

Client Deployment Wizard in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 is failing

I have been trying to deploy Symantec with the help of the install protection client wizard but then the problem that I am facing is that the Client Deployment Wizard in Symantec Endpoint Protection12.1 is failing, I don’t know what is the issuer all about is there anyone who can help me out with it??

re: Client Deployment Wizard in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 is failing

I have been trying to deploy Symantec with the help of the install protection client wizard but then the problem that I am facing is that the Client Deployment Wizard in Symantec Endpoint Protection12.1 is failing, I don’t know what is the issuer all about is there anyone who can help me out with it??
    In that case you can just follow the below article and see if they are helping:

How to install clients using "Client Deployment Wizard" in the Symantec
    Just check them out and see if you are able to complete the "Client Deployment Wizard" without any further issues.

If they are not helping then post the error that you are getting along with the sep_inst.log from the client so that I can have a better idea about the issue that you are facing, just attach the log here for further help.

I have followed the above article but then it is not helping, I have attached the log file from client just check it out and see if you are able to track out the cause of this issue? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In have checked out the same and I have found that the disk space on client is low and you will have to free some space for the process.
    Disk full: Out of disk space -- Volume: 'C:'; required space: 636,735 KB; available space: 318,808 KB. Free some disk space and retry.
    Action ended 15:15:16: InstallValidate. Return value 3.
    Action ended 15:15:16: INSTALL. Return value 3.