Thread: How to get rid of AVG 2012 trial version pop-ups

How to get rid of AVG 2012 trial version pop-ups

I had recently installed AVG 2012 trial version but then I am getting a no of upgrade pop-ups and I am getting irritated of the same, I have been looking after a solution to turn them off but then I have not yet found a method for the same, I thought that uninstalling the AVG 2012 trial version will help me out but then I am still getting them, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: How to get rid of AVG 2012 trial version pop-ups

I had recently installed AVG 2012 trial version but then I am getting a no of upgrade pop-ups and I am getting irritated of the same, I have been looking after a solution to turn them off but then I have not yet found a method for the same, I thought that uninstalling the AVG 2012 trial version will help me out but then I am still getting them, is there anyone who can help me out??
    If you want then you can get the AVG 2012 Free and make get an offline installation file from the below link:

You won’t be getting too many pop-ups with it, I have been using the same, just check it out and see if it is helping.

No, I am not willing to continue with the AVG product but then my problem is that I am not able to get rid of the pop-ups even after uninstalling the trial version of it, I don’t think that I had missed anything during the un-installation process, is there any workaround that can help me in getting rid of them ,l have been checking out for the same in a no of forum but then most of them said that there is no method for that.

No, you can get rid of them, I think that you might have not yet un-installed the AVG 2012 trial version completely and that is the reason that you are still getting those pop-ups, I will suggest you to better use a AVG remover in order to remove it completely, you can get it from the below link: