Thread: Panda Antivirus gives status warning “DANGER: It is advisable to restart to keep your computer protected."

Panda Antivirus gives status warning “DANGER: It is advisable to restart to keep your computer protected."

The status message is saying to restart the system, because of a threat detected and on restarting the system it is giving me a runtime error. So now can you tell me what to do, please tell me. Do you all know any other method to get out of this strange problem, if you all have any idea then do let me know about it. Your solutions will be really appreciable.

Re: Panda Antivirus gives status warning “DANGER: It is advisable to restart to keep your computer protected."

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    The status message is saying to restart the system, because of a threat detected and on restarting the system it is giving me a runtime error. So now can you tell me what to do, please tell me. Do you all know any other method to get out of this strange problem, if you all have any idea then do let me know about it. Your solutions will be really appreciable.
    Can you tell me which product are you using and which version that would be better for us to get a better insight of the problem. So it would be better. If you can reply on that and let us know about it.

Re: Panda Antivirus gives status warning “DANGER: It is advisable to restart to keep your computer protected."

Just follow the steps that I am giving you over here, so do try and work on the same.
    1) Go to the start button, in that run and type the following command ‘services.msc’ in it.
    2) Now you should be able to see all the panda services and everyone’s status should appear as running and automatic start.
    3) In case if anyone status does not appear to be that then you should change it and select start.
    That would be the ideal solution for you.

smile Re: Panda Antivirus gives status warning “DANGER: It is advisable to restart to keep your computer protected."

Quote Originally Posted by Bjork View Post
    Can you tell me which product are you using and which version that would be better for us to get a better insight of the problem. So it would be better. If you can reply on that and let us know about it.
    Well I am using panda GP 2012 and my operating system is windows 7. Well I am getting the following message as Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: ... Files\Panda Security\Panda Antivirus Pro 2011\TPSrv.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.”

If you all wanted more information on the problem, any comments?

Hi you can check out the hotfix link that i have mentioned here and I am sure that will fix the problem. This hotfix is for the panda Gp 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalajit View Post
    Hi you can check out the hotfix link that i have mentioned here and I am sure that will fix the problem. This hotfix is for the panda Gp 2012.
    Well I have used this hotfix but still no changes at all. Now also I get the same error message. Don’t know what is the problem. It seems there is some malware issue in my system and hence I am getting to see such kind of problems. Don’t know what do you all have to say about this said problem. I am sorry if I am being repetitive over here for the said problem. But guys please suggest me some other solutions.

Just check, close the program and then start it again, after starting Panda TPSrv. Also once check when you reboot the system at that time just check Panda TPSrv gets started automatically or do you have to start it manually?
    Just check the above conditions that I have given and let me know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Just check, close the program and then start it again, after starting Panda TPSrv. Also once check when you reboot the system at that time just check Panda TPSrv gets started automatically or do you have to start it manually?
    Just check the above conditions that I have given and let me know soon.
    Yes it is set to automatic. Still I have to on it manually each time I restart the system. Whenever I on the system TPSrv is set off. I know that’s a problem but what next? How can I solve it?

Yes it is set to automatic. Still I have to on it manually each time I restart the system. Whenever I on the system TPSrv is set off. I know that’s a problem but what next? How can I solve it?
    Ok then do as what I have said here,
    1) In the start, run command type msconfig and then press ok.
    2) Now go to the startup tab and then uncheck all the boxes that are being appeared. Don’t forget that you don’t have to uncheck the panda ones.
    3) After you are done with that save it and then restart the system, this should help.