Thread: Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

Do you all know any hotfix for the same I hope you all have read the title properly. I am using windows 7 64 bit operating system. A file named as ApVxdWin.exe crashes C:\windows\syswow64\mshtml.dl file. so I want some hotfix for the same. I hope you will help me with some response.

unsure Re: Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Do you all know any hotfix for the same I hope you all have read the title properly. I am using windows 7 64 bit operating system. A file named as ApVxdWin.exe crashes C:\windows\syswow64\mshtml.dl file. so I want some hotfix for the same. I hope you will help me with some response.
    Dude you will get it from the official site of the panda antivirus and you can get it from there, so that’s what you should look out for. I hope I am pretty clear on this issue. Any other issues then do let me know about it.

ohmy Re: Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

I know that but I am not getting the exact hotfix there I am using internet security 2012 and I am not able to get a hotfix for the same. Now what? I did end up getting hotfix for global protection 2012. But not for internet security, can you all please tell me what can be the issues?

Re: Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

Hi, if you want you can contact the support staff of panda antivirus and they will surely tell you what is the way to get out of that issue. So go ahead and have a talk with them and I am sure that you will get some way out.

Re: Is there a Hotfix for Panda Antivirus to address ApVxdWin.exe crashing with mshtml.dll?

No need to go anywhere, I am here for your help. Here is the attachment that is have got for you. You can check that out, that is the hotfix for Panda internet security 2012. I hope that is what you were looking for.
    Attached Files Attached Files