Thread: Panda Global protection 2012 uninstalls itself after every restart

Panda Global protection 2012 uninstalls itself after every restart

This is a very strange problem that is happening here. Whenever I am trying to install this antivirus program, the system asks for a restart of the system. Now after I have done with the restart with the system I can’t see the panda antivirus program. It disappears and it is happening every time I install the program, don’t you all think its strange. C’mon how can a program can get uninstalled, some problem with my system or with the antivirus program?

Re: Panda Global protection 2012 uninstalls itself after every restart

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    This is a very strange problem that is happening here. Whenever I am trying to install this antivirus program, the system asks for a restart of the system. Now after I have done with the restart with the system I can’t see the panda antivirus program. It disappears and it is happening every time I install the program, don’t you all think its strange. C’mon how can a program can get uninstalled, some problem with my system or with the antivirus program?
    That’s indeed strange, have to be some issues with the antivirus programs and all. I would advise you to have a chat with the technical support team of panda securities they would be able to advise you perfectly on that issue. I am sure that would be helpful for you. So that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryan2011 View Post
    That’s indeed strange, have to be some issues with the antivirus programs and all. I would advise you to have a chat with the technical support team of panda securities they would be able to advise you perfectly on that issue. I am sure that would be helpful for you. So that’s what I want to say here.
    No use dude I did the same thing and all I got to hear is that, download the PSInfo20.exe file and it will extract all the information of my pc and then send it to them. I have done that and they are examining that issue. Till now I haven’t got any response from them on this particular matter. I am sure some responses will definitely come from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    No use dude I did the same thing and all I got to hear is that, download the PSInfo20.exe file and it will extract all the information of my pc and then send it to them. I have done that and they are examining that issue. Till now I haven’t got any response from them on this particular matter. I am sure some responses will definitely come from them.
    I would advise you to follow the steps that I am giving you here and tell me if that works or not.
    1) Go to the start command in the run type ‘regedit’. Press enter.
    2) Now you will get to see a long list of registry keys and you will have to delete the following registry ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\CurrentControlSet\Services\PSGenUn’.
    3) After having deleted the registry you will have to reboot the system.
    4) Now uninstall the program and then re install it back again.

ThumbsUp Re: Panda Global protection 2012 uninstalls itself after every restart

Well the above steps given are correct no doubt about that but you will have to delete one more folder named as ‘C:/SMCLPAV’. After having done that follow the steps that are given above and I am sure that will help you.

Yes the presence of some other antivirus program in the system, can also give that problem. So for once you have to remove the other antivirus programs in the system and should use only panda antivirus programs.