Thread: Unable to register Panda Internet Security 2012

Unable to register Panda Internet Security 2012

I have purchased this Panda IS 2012 way back and now when I want to finally activate it, I simply cant do that. Pandais12.exe has been installed but don’t know it has not been activated yet. Don’t know whats the probs? I know that something can be done through services or status but nothing is happening at all to me. I have taken several help from my friends so that I would be able to activate it but no nothing has helped me yet. So that’s why I thought of taking some help from you all, hope you can reply to me over here.

cool Re: Unable to register Panda Internet Security 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Hahtalekin View Post
    I have purchased this Panda IS 2012 way back and now when I want to finally activate it, I simply cant do that. Pandais12.exe has been installed but don’t know it has not been activated yet. Don’t know whats the probs? I know that something can be done through services or status but nothing is happening at all to me. I have taken several help from my friends so that I would be able to activate it but no nothing has helped me yet. So that’s why I thought of taking some help from you all, hope you can reply to me over here.
    Don’t you get a window pop up when you are trying to activate it. If yes then you should not ignore it and you should enter the activation code inside it. The product will get activated that’s it.

Re: Unable to register Panda Internet Security 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    Don’t you get a window pop up when you are trying to activate it. If yes then you should not ignore it and you should enter the activation code inside it. The product will get activated that’s it.
    Dude I know that but there is no kind of window pop up appears when I am trying to activate the product. So that’s the problem nothing is working for me.

Hope you can give me some solution such that it will work out for me. Please your help is needed here.

ThumbsUp Re: Unable to register Panda Internet Security 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Hahtalekin View Post
    Dude I know that but there is no kind of window pop up appears when I am trying to activate the product. So that’s the problem nothing is working for me.

Hope you can give me some solution such that it will work out for me. Please your help is needed here.
    Ok it seems you are having some activation issues, so just follow the steps that I am giving you here and I am sure it will work out for you.
    1) If you are a windows xp user. Go to start, run and type the following command psrol.
    2) In case if you are a Windows Vista/7 user then go to start and in the search box you have to type 'psrol'
    So once you have entered the command a pop up should appear and in that you have to enter the activation code that’s it. The product will get activated.