Thread: Panda internet security 2011 and Panda Global security 2011 turns red constantly

Panda internet security 2011 and Panda Global security 2011 turns red constantly

If here I am not suggested with an appropriate solution then definitely I will switch back to some other brand product instead of facing constant problems with Panda. I have Panda Internet Security 2011 and also Global Protection 2011 installed in my PC. It works perfectly but the only problem I have is that whenever I start the Panda window it automatically turns red forever. It happens with both the internet security 2011 and Global Protection 2011. Let me tell you, this problem is encountered in my pc from last few months and till now I have tried all the possible solution suggested to me by the Panda technical support. This is the last time I am going to ask for a help if given with an appropriate solution then definitely would stick to it or else I will switch to some other antivirus present in the market.

Re: Panda internet security 2011 and Panda Global security 2011 turns red constantly

How come you have not yet found any solution for this issue, as according to me I personally feels that the issue is minor and quite normal. Anyways i would definitely help you out my friend, just do as I said:

Go to Start > Run > Type services.msc > Press OK

After doing so Panda Services must be “Running” and “Automatic Start”, after doing so if any of them do not start then right click on it and then select Start. While performing this activity if you encounter any error then let me know.

Re: Panda internet security 2011 and Panda Global security 2011 turns red constantly

I think I too have the same problem but only with Panda Global Security 2011 as I have this alone installed in my PC.

But in my case I have noticed one thing, every time I open Panda Global Security 2011 almost all the item are green at the initial time of starting but then they all suddenly turns red automatically after about some 10 seconds. If I close the screen and then again restart the window, it makes no sense; the results are still the same. First I can see a green signal and then red. I have also Panda services running automatic.

Let me tell you one thing, I guess your issue is not the same as the one which is posted in the thread. I think in your case the security protection is turned on and must be working fine, if it’s true then definitely the problem may persist in the Panda control tickers, I mean with the bullets which are present beside the options. May be those bullets are not getting activated as per the conditions or selection. Just make sure and also let me know whether your protection is on and working fine.

No even my protection is now working. i clearly mentioned that I am facing the same issue as the one which is mentioned in the thread that’s the reason I came and posted my issue over here.

I also mentioned the difference I can see with my PGP 2011. At least I can see a green sign for few seconds after I open the Panda Global Protection 2011 but again it turns red. I also would like to tell that I tried the above given suggestion didn’t work in my case yet. I found no changes after having performed this suggestion.

The best and the convenient idea I would suggest you is to be smart and install the Panda Global Protection 2012 trail. Instead of staying with the older version and facing unwanted problems better you switch to the latest version of the Panda Production.

not only your problem will be sorted but also you will get the latest updated version of PGP.