Thread: Getting successive Program Modified Warnings after installing Office 2010 and Panda Internet Security 2012

Getting successive Program Modified Warnings after installing Office 2010 and Panda Internet Security 2012

I have been using Panda Internet Security 2012 on my computer but then today after installing Office 2010 and updating the same when I am opening the Outlook then the Panda is giving me a pop-up \ with Successive Program Modified Warnings, the issue occurred after installing Office 2010 I was not getting any such issue with the just the Panda Internet Security 2012, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

re: Getting successive Program Modified Warnings after installing Office 2010 and Panda Internet Security 2012

I have been using Panda Internet Security 2012 on my computer but then today after installing Office 2010 and updating the same when I am opening the Outlook then the Panda is giving me a pop-up \ with Successive Program Modified Warnings, the issue occurred after installing Office 2010 I was not getting any such issue with the just the Panda Internet Security 2012, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that which is the operating system you are running and other than this what exactly is the error message that you are getting, if possible just post the screen shot of the same so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same. Just post it here for further help.

re: Getting successive Program Modified Warnings after installing Office 2010 and Panda Internet Security 2012

I am running windows 7 and the error message says the following:
    Program Modified!
    The following program was recently modified and is trying to access to the Internet.
    Name of program:
    C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\OUTLOOK.EXE4\OUTLOOK.EXE
    Select one of each options
    Always refuse the connection
    Refuse the connection for now
    Always permit the connection
    I have been permitting the connection but then it keeps occurring again and again.

Just perform the below solution and see if the issue is getting solved or not:
    First close the Outlook and after that search for the extend.dat file which will be there in the C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local settings\application data\Microsoft\Outlook location and after finding it just delete the same and then reboot the machine and see if you are getting the same warning message again or not.

I have checked out for the extend.dat file throughout my file but then I am not able to find it out, I doubt that the path that you have specified is correct C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local settings\application data\Microsoft\Outlook location, is it for windows 7???? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.