Thread: Not able to activate trial version of Panda internet security 2012

Not able to activate trial version of Panda internet security 2012

I have recently installed trail version of Panda internet security 2012 and I have found that when I am activating it then it is not getting activated and it is giving me an error 0006:0906, I have checked out in the main menu and it is saying that Trial time is expired", anyways I have activated it somehow but then it is showing the version to be 25 nov 2011, is there anyone who has an idea about the cause of this issue??

re: Not able to activate trial version of Panda internet security 2012

I have recently installed trail version of Panda internet security 2012 and I have found that when I am activating it then it is not getting activated and it is giving me an error 0006:0906, I have checked out in the main menu and it is saying that Trial time is expired", anyways I have activated it somehow but then it is showing the version to be 25 nov 2011, is there anyone who has an idea about the cause of this issue??
    As far as I am aware the trail version of the Panda can only be activated once and it is displaying the previous version because it might not have been Update, so better update the antivirus so that it gets the latest information against the servers, also check out in the services tab and see if you are finding any button to activate it and so, just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I don’t think that it needs to be updated and all, I also wanted to share that I had contacted the Polish support for the same and they said me that I am having new code full version valid to 25 XI 11 which I think was wrong, as I was bought full version program with valid code, later when I uninstalled and installed the program then it was appearing to be activated but was not, I don’t know what is the issue all about, I am not able to update the viruses list as well, is there anything that I can try out???

Are you getting any error when you are trying to update the viruses list?? Also just try to apply the below hotfix and try to activate it and see what you are getting:

If you are not able to update it then try to update it manually as well and just make a note of the error that you get. Best of luck.

The same link was suggested to me by the Polish support but then when I was trying to update the Panda internet security using so then I was getting an error message saying "The update was not carried out" but then somehow I have activated the same and things are fine now, the other issue that I have started facing is that some of the web pages are not being displayed properly, any further help for the same will be appreciated.