Thread: How to restore files on Panda global protection

How to restore files on Panda global protection

I am running windows 7 on my computer from a while and I am using panda global protection antivirus on my computer , Recently I have reinstall my windows 7 system and now I want the files that I have store on back up drive ”E” which is in a plugged usb hd. But the problem is the restore option just showing the drive “D” which is CD/DVD. If anyone knows how do I restore files that I have store on back up drive “E” then please help me.

Re: How to restore files on Panda global protection

I had face this issue before if you backup data and then reformat the system, I don’t think so is there any way to restore it. I have also trusted backup panda and lost very important information on my system.

If you have store the file as backup on “E” drive before reinstalling your system then you can restore that files. You just have to disable the CD-Rom so that it disappears from your computer. And now when you restart your computer then the “E” drive should have been renamed to drive “D”.

If you are able to see the “D” drive on your computer then disable the D drive and then go to the properties of the device you want to use. You will be able to change the drive letter by following steps:
    1. First log on as a Administrator on your computer and then go to control panel and select the performance and maintenance .
    2. Click on administrative tools and then double click on computer management, and then just clicj the Disk Management.
    3. Now right click on the drive that you want to assign a drive letter to, and then select change drive letter and paths.
    4. Click on Change and then select the following drive letter if it is not already selected then click the driver letter you want to use. And simply click OK.
    5. Finally click yes when it will ask you to confirm the drive letter change.