Thread: Cannot start Minecraft after installing Panda Internet Security 2012

Cannot start Minecraft after installing Panda Internet Security 2012

In my computer I use to play Minecraft game using java Virtual Machine. I have recently installed Panda Internet Security 2012 and after installing that in my computer it has started giving me problem with Minecraft game. Now I am not able to start Minecraft game in my computer. I don’t know what is wrong with this but this problem is very frustrating for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot start Minecraft after installing Panda Internet Security 2012

I have gone thought the problem which you are using with your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first open Panda Internet Security 2012 and after that I turn off firewall and after doing that you have to to try to start Minecraft game in your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you are able to play Minecraft game after disabling the protection then you have to do some changes in firewall setting and then your problem will get solved. you have to open Panda Internet Security 2012 and after opening that you have to go to the firewall setting option. After doing that you have to add minecraft and java in exception list for inbound and outbound connection and then and then you have to click on OK. After doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to also try to solve this problem by disabling he TPSrv service in your computer and then you have to check whether you are able to start game or not. try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

To disable TPSrv you have to follow these steps.

• First click on the start menu.
    • Type services.msc in start menu search box.
    • After that you have to locate TPSrv service.
    • Right click on that and stop that service.

Instead of messing with services I will suggest you to download this hotfix DOWNLOAD and after downloading this you have to run it in your PC. Now after doing this you will not face any problem while running minecraft game with Panda Internet Security 2012.

I have add the minecraft and java to exception for inbound and outbound connection but after trying that also I was experiencing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the TPSrv service but result was same.

Is there any other way to fix this problem?

To solve this problem you have to try this solution. Alll you need to do is create a bat file with code given below

"Your java path here\javaw.exe" -Xmx900M -Xms512M -jar "Your minecraft path here\minecraft.exe"
    After creating the bat file you have to use that bat file to launch the game instead of using minecraft.exe. I hope this solution will helpful for you.

If you don’t know about how to create bat file then you need to following steps.

• Open notepad in your computer.
    • Paste your code there.
    • Save that file anywhere you want.
    • Rename the file and change the file extension from txt to bat.