Thread: Google chrome being blocked by Panda Internet Security

Google chrome being blocked by Panda Internet Security

Hello guys, as suggested by my friend, I made use of panda Internet security and there were no issues concerning the scanning and it removed all the malwares. But today after starting my Google chrome, it came to my notice that this security program was blocking my Google chrome browser . and I experienced that my Google chrome browser was not working. But the internet explorer is working. What could be the possible reasons for such an behavior. I am making use of windows 7 operating system. Suggest in this matter.

re: Google chrome being blocked by Panda Internet Security

I have some solutions in this case. make an attempt for this. So to start with open the Panda protection by double-clicking the Panda antivirus icon which is present besides the Windows system clock.
    1. Have a click on the Firewall, which will be in the Protections section,
    2. In the Rules segment, where You are able to state which programs have the right of entry to the Internet, have a click on the first Settings button.
    3. Afterwards disable the alternative of Enabling the automatic assigning permissions and then have a click on the restore.
    4. After this, the program will inquire about the confirmation to restore program permissions, and there you should click on Yes.
    5. Finally have a click on the OK button and then restart your computer.
    6. You will have your solution and then check the Internet connection has been restored or not.

re: Google chrome being blocked by Panda Internet Security

I am also having similar problem. And it was not working well with the igoogle. I then made attempts by turning off the firewall and I am depending on my router to offer that security. as well at the time when I got the renewal it started the date from my download and I lost some few months of security from my earlier Panda plan. I am feeling irritated by the regular pop ups stating me to renew when I still had so much period of time lasting.