Thread: No internet access after installing Panda Internet Security 2010

No internet access after installing Panda Internet Security 2010

Hi guys in my computer I was first using Kaspersky internet security and after that I have installed Panda Internet Security 2010 in my computer. now after installing the Panda Internet Security 2010 in my PC I can not use internet from internet explorer. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: No internet access after installing Panda Internet Security 2010

In your computer you should disable Firewall and after disabling the Firewall you have to check whether you are able to use internet or not. if you are able to use internet after disabling the firewall then there might be problem with your firewall setting. You should first check this to identify exact problem.

Yes I will also suggest you he same. If you are able to use internet after disabling the Panda Internet Security 2010 in your computer then you have to first open Panda Internet Security 2010 and after opening that you have to click on the preferences and then you have to select firewall option. Now you have to check there whether all the settings are proper or not. I am telling you this because many times wrong setting can also cause such kind of problem.

I hoe this solution will help you to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that before installing Panda Internet Security 2010 you were using kaspersky and that is why I would like to tell you that you should make sure that kaspersky is removed completely from your computer. if it is not removed properly then I think that is the main reason why you are experiencing this problem. if you need any more information regarding this then please let me know.

I will suggest you to first uninstall Panda Internet Security 2010 from your computer and then you have to restart computer and after restarting the computer you have to download kaspersky removal tool from your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Well I have checked all the setting in my computer and there is nothing wrong with the setting. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Panda Internet Security 2010after running the kaspersky removal tool but after that also my problem does not get solved.

Is there any other way to get rid of this problem?

Are you facing this problem with internet explore or you are facing this problem while using other browser also? If you are not experiencing same problem with other browser also then I would like to tell you that you should reset the internet explorer in your computer and if that idea does not help then you should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling internet explorer.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.