Thread: Unable to use WIFI connection after installing Panda Antivirus Pro 2011

Unable to use WIFI connection after installing Panda Antivirus Pro 2011

Hi guys in my computer I have installed Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 and after installing the Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 my computer has started giving me problems with WIFI connection. Whenever I use internet though LAN in my computer at that time I don’t face any problem but when I use internet though WIFI at that time I don’t get internet connection.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to use WIFI connection after installing Panda Antivirus Pro 2011

I would like to tell you that you should first open Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 in your computer and after that you have to check whether all the settings are proper or not. Many times if settings are not proper then at that time also this type of problem can take place. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to first you have to go to the uninstall program in your computer and then you have to remove Panda Antivirus Pro 2011. Now restart computer and go to the safe mode then you need to start installing the Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 in your computer and select custom installation option. Now after that you have to renames TPSrv and SysTools to TPSrv.ex_ and SysTools.dl_ respectively and then you have to restart computer in normal mode, after that you have to see whether your problem get solved or not.

Hello friends if you are using 64BIT system then you have to rename SysHelper64.dl to SysHelper64.dl_ . now after doing that you have to restart computer and then you have to check whether it makes any problem or not. If you need any more help then let me know.

After reading your post I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 and then installing it back in safe mode. after doing that trick also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Ant help will be greatly appreciated.

If above solution does not help you then you should email your problem to Panda support and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. You have to also make sure that Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 up to date in your computer. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.