Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012

Remove admin restrictions and group policy

Hello!

Just wondering if someone could help me. I am new to a company and the person who I have replaced has added an admin restriction to the computer I'm working on. I cannot right-click, cannot access the C Drive at all or see it, and I do not have a Start Menu! I am logged into the Admin Account as I have that password, but how do I remove these restrictions if I cannot right-click or access the Start Menu? Please help!! ): I am not tech savvy in this area.
Old 02-02-2012

Re: Remove admin restrictions and group policy

I think that you will get the right click option in think in "Remove access to context menu". This option is available for Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Start Menu and Taskbar and maybe for other Windows Components.

User Configuration | Administrative Templates | Start Menu and Taskbar

User Configuration | Administrative Templates | Windows Components | Windows Explorer

User Configuration | Administrative Templates | Internet Explorer | Browser Menus

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: ,