Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to connect another computer without restarting router

Networking & Security

Old 02-02-2012

How to connect another computer without restarting router

Hi friends, recently I was trying to make connection of some external computers but how ever canít able to do this connectivity without restarting routers. I have tried many tricks to make such connection of computer but however fail to do this. So is it possible to make connection of computers without restarting the routers? If yes then how. Iím very much confused for this so if you guys have any ideas then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Old 02-02-2012

Re: How to connect another computer without restarting router

This only happens if the router is locked for making such connection, so verify whether the router is lock or not. If it is locked then unlock the routers. And then restart it to make connection.
Old 02-02-2012

According to my suggestion, if you are always have to restart routers for connecting computer then, you need to unplug the router and then after some time just plug it again and try to make the connectivity of the System, may resetting router will resolve this kind of issue.
Old 02-02-2012

At starting even I was also confused for the restarting of router for each and every connection, and then I have try lot and finally get it works. I have just reset my router instead of unplugging it. It works, so if you want to so this thing then reset your routers and if possible then upgrade it with the latest firmware

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,