Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 analyzing program every time when i open

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 analyzing program every time when i open

In my computer I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 it has started giving me problem with Internet download manager. Now whenever I start internet download manager in my computer at that time it analyse the program. Is there any way to stop that? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 analyzing program every time when i open

What happen when you open other programs in your computer? If you are KIS 12 is doing same with other programs also then it might be KIS issue and if you are not facing any problem with other program then problem is with the internet download manager.

According to me you can solve this problem by adding the internet download manager application in to the trusted folder. Many times if the program which you are trying is not in the trusted folder at that time also this type of problem can take place.

If you want to move the internet download manager to trusted folders then you have to follow these steps.

First you need to open KIS 2012 and then you have to click on setting option. After opening the setting you have to click on the application control option. Now you need to click on applications. After clicking on application you have to move internet download manager application to the trusted folder and after that you have to click on OK. Now open internet download manager in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried above solution and after that also same problem is occurring then I will suggest you check whether all the setting in the exclusion list is proper or not? I am telling this because many times due to exclusion settings also this type of problem can take place.

I have moved internet download manager to the trusted folder in my computer and after doing that also same problem occur with internet download manager. All the excision settings are ok in KIS 2012. When I open different program in my computer at that time I don’t get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you advance.

As you have said that you are facing this problem only with internet download manager in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling internet download manager in your. May be after reinstalling internet download manager in your computer your problem will get resolved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.