Thread: No info about current devices on DHCP web interface of Cisco Linksys E3000 wireless router

No info about current devices on DHCP web interface of Cisco Linksys E3000 wireless router

I am having Cisco Linksys E3000 wireless router. Whenever I am clicking on DHCP Reservation button in the web interface of this particular outer. I could not get any information regarding the current devices as well as reservation list. Mainly this particular problem is about happening when satellite receiver is trying to get IP address from DHCP. "dreambox" is the name of receiver. Can you tell me what went wrong in the above mentioned situation. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No info about current devices on DHCP web interface of Cisco Linksys E3000 wireless router

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that there will not be any entries in the DHCP reservation table. You will need to enter MAC address of the device if you are looking to get specific IP address from the DHCP pool or you can simply add it from client list.
    If it is not appearing in the DHCP pool table then I am suspecting that Firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer is causing the issue and you will need to disable the same on your system.

Re: No info about current devices on DHCP web interface of Cisco Linksys E3000 wireless router

Ok thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. in case I disable Auto IP assignment on my sattelite receiver, the DHCP window is working fine on my router. I have set up the IP address manually on my receiver.

You have mentioned that you have assigned Static IP address to the receiver of yours. however you have to take care of the thing that Static IP address should not be in DHCP range of router. Have you made an attempt to upgrade your router? If you have not done the same then you should upgrade the firmware and after doing that simply reset and reconfigure your router.