Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 hangs during Scheduled scan

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 hangs during Scheduled scan

I have been running windows 7 in my system and I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 as well and the problem that I am facing now is that when I am running Scheduled scan then it scans some files and then gets hanged, I am not having any issue with the full scan, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out??

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 hangs during Scheduled scan

I have been running windows 7 in my system and I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 as well and the problem that I am facing now is that when I am running Scheduled scan then it scans some files and then gets hanged, I am not having any issue with the full scan, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I want you to download getsysyteminfo tool and then install it and run it, after that you will get a log report that will be auotuploaded to the clipboard so just copy that link and then post the same here and make sure that you are hyper linking it, just try it out so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are facing and try to help you further with the same.

I have followed the same and below is the gsi log that was generated:

Just check it out and see if you could help me out.

I have found that you are having malwarebyte as well and there are possibilities that it might be conflicting with the process of the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, if you want to confirm about the same then you can just check it out under the Security in the action center, If it is enabled then just disable the same and then check if the Scheduled scan is having any such issue again or not. The other thing that I wanted to share is that you are also having some leftovers of the SuperAntiSpyware so just check it out and remove the same as well.

I am having the same solution and I have found a no of people having the same issue I think that this is some kind of glitch, in my case I am having Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and I am running the same on windows 7 and I had made a fresh install and I did not had any other security software that might be conflicting with the Kaspersky Internet Security but even then I am having this issue, I have tried installing it several times but then it is just not making any difference. I don’t know that why this issue is just with the Scheduled scan and not with the manual scan, I am really running out of ideas, below is my gsi log:

is there anyone who can help me out as well??