Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security says "database out of date" even after getting update

Kaspersky Internet Security says "database out of date" even after getting update

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security and I was not having any problem with the same but then now I have ran the update for it but then it still shows "database out of date" i has rebooted the machine after the update as well, I don’t think that I have missed out anything, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about this??

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security says "database out of date" even after getting update

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security and I was not having any problem with the same but then now I have ran the update for it but then it still shows "database out of date" i has rebooted the machine after the update as well, I don’t think that I have missed out anything, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about this??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that which version of Kaspersky Internet Security you are running and also post the screen shot of the alert where it is showing "database out of date", so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are facing, just post it here for further help.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security says "database out of date" even after getting update

I am running Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 version 11.0.1.400 (a.b.c.d.) and below is the screen shot:

I will suggest you to download the GetSystemInfo tool and after running the same you will get a log report which will be auto-uploaded and added to the clipboard so now just copy the same link here, also try out the below solution:
    • First reboot the machine and then Check system date/time and after that just go in to Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > un-check proxy server > and then keep on clicking on ok
    • After than go in to settings and then click on Settings> cardboard box > Appearance and then enable “Animate taskbar icon” and then click on ok
    • When you are done with then go in to Kaspersky window and then in to reports and then copy the detailed report of the lower right as well as lower left and then save the same in to notepad and then attach the same here.

Just perform the above things and then post the result here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are having.

I have performed the same and below is the file that you wanted, just check out the same and see if you could help me out??
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out the same and the files that you have updated are appearing to be corrupted, I think that you should better contact the tech support and see what they have to say about the same.